Submit content and be featured on the DRF PaymentsEd website
If you or someone from your organization is interested in posting your original articles or presentations to the PaymentsEd website, please send a copy of your article/presentation as well as a 300 word description of the presentation, your bio and company boilerplate information to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We welcome your presentations and articles on the following topics:
- Operations – optimizing payments program, taxation, analytics, treasury functions, etc.
- International – payment methods, emerging and alternative payments, risk, operations, and domicile issues.
- Domestic payment methods – credit, debit, ACH, emerging and alternative payments.
- Risk – PCI, Business Continuity, Chargebacks, Legal and Regulatory, and Fraud Prevention.
You can see examples of content in the RESOURCES section of this website.
In order for your article or presentation to be considered, please ensure compliance with the following guidelines:
- Content must support the spirit and principles of the DRF PaymentsEd Forum by providing true education to CNP merchants.
- Content must empower attendees to optimize their business and increase revenue.
- Content cannot promote or sell any products your company offers.
- All material is subject to review and revision as deemed necessary by the DRF PaymentsEd Forum Board and/or DRF PaymentsEd Forum Education Committee.
If you are interested in speaking at our upcoming conference, please see our call for papers.
The professionals who attend the PaymentsEd Forum represent a broad range of disciplines including: Accounting and Finance, Product and Development, Call Center Operations, Cash Management, Catalogue & Fulfillment Operations, Chargebacks and Disputes, Consumer Fraud, Credit Card Operations, Credit and Collections, Consumer Payments, Customer Service, Financial and Technical Systems, Loss Prevention Managers, Marketing and Risk Management.