The DRF Payments Education Forum Announces New Board Members
Payments Experts Named to Industry Educational Resource; New Board Tasked with Mentoring Next Generation of Payments Professionals
MINNEAPOLIS –(December 9, 2015) – The DRF Payments Education Forum, a non-profit organization educating Card Not Present (CNP) payment professionals by providing industry-related educational opportunities, recently announced new Board members. The Board members are charged with delivering high-level educational opportunities for tenured payments professionals and those who are just beginning their careers.
Previously known as the Direct Response Forum, the DRF Payments Education Forum, the Board members, their responsibilities and current professions include
- Brian Kehn, Brian is the Chairman of our board; Director of Billing for HomeServe USA
- Jay Matthews, Vice Chair; Director, Global Payments & Risk for AOL
- Barbara Hvasta, Secretary; Senior Director of Strategy for Telogis
- Scott Adams, Treasurer; Director of Fraud & Risk Management for Riot Games, Inc.
- Derek Blatter, Director; Senior Manager Electronic Payments & Fraud for Ancestry.com
- Destine Borchardt, Director; Director of Professional Services for ABC Financial Services
- Caleb Callahan, Director; Director of Fraud Prevention for Jet.com
- Melissa Joyner, Director; Director of Payment Operations for Juice Plus Company
- Joshua Karoly, Director and head of PR; Global Payments Manager for Netflix
- Laura Lively, Director and Education Chair; Senior Manager – Credit Risk Operations for Advance Auto
- Josh Mathers, Director; Senior Billing Manager for Lifelock
- Kevin Salerno, Director; Advisory Engineer for Constant Contact
“Our new Board members represent the entire spectrum of the CNP payments industry and are indicative of The DRF Payments Education Forum’s commitment to leveraging market expertise,” said Barbara Hvasta, Senior Director, Strategy, Fuel & Payments at Telogis, Inc. and DRF board member. “Looking to the future, the new Board will unveil some exciting changes in the weeks to come that will help our organization to better support payments professionals in their quest for educational and networking opportunities that benefit their businesses while furthering their careers.”
Known for its premiere educational opportunities, the DRF Payments Education Forum offers an affordable option for payments professionals who want to enhance their knowledge and further their advancement in the industry. The DRF Payments Education Forum’s annual conference is scheduled for August 8-10, 2016 in Charlotte, North Carolina. To learn more, send a request to join our LinkedIn Group: DRF Payments Education Forum.
DRF Payments Education Forum
For more than two decades, the DRF Payments Education Forum has been the leading source for card not present education. The DRF Payments Education Forum is strictly for educational and networking, providing premium sessions that give merchants relevant insight into current CNP trends, regulations and processes, as well as strategies to reduce risk and fraud without compromising revenue and customer loyalty.