Innovation should be recognized! PaymentsEd Forum is coming to San Francisco this year and looking to recognize all of you who are making a difference in the online payments space.
We’re searching for those innovative, even disruptive, technologies that are bringing the future to reality now. Concepts we’re looking for impact the eCommerce, Mobile, Kiosk, Virtual Reality, and other realms.
Innovation Lab finalists will be provided complementary space at the PaymentsEd Forum this August in SF to demo their products to over 500+ eCommerce merchants. The winner will also be able to present on the main stage, and be afforded co-marketing opportunities through a webinar and press release to promote their innovation.
- For innovative products that can be used in the Card Not Present Payments world
- Have a day and a half to present product to merchants at conference
- Allow for a hands-on, interactive demo at the forum for merchants
- Winner will be voted on by merchant conference attendees
- Submission, with attachments, done through an online form
- April 5, 2019 – Submissions Deadline
- May 15, 2019 – Finalists Selected
- August 5-7, 2019 – PaymentsEd Conference
Have a product you think fits the bill? Click below to submit it for consideration! The PaymentsEd committee will selection submissions that showcase the best innovation for our merchants!
TO SUBMIT, please complete this form. If you have questions or want more information, email Executive Director Laura Lively: email@example.com